Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Aichi's chocolate


This chocolate is "Mi Choco Banana".
It is limited sale of Nagoya.(my hometown!)



It is nibble size!
So we can eat easily.



Back of package is written Nagoya-ben.
Do you say "OSOGAI" ?
This mean is "KOWAI" in the standard language.

Mi Choco Banana can buy mail order.
But I will back Aichi today.
So if you want to eat,please send e-mail for me!

5 comments:

  1. It's funny!!
    I want to try it!
    Please buy me these chocorate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello♪
    I've never seen this chocorate!
    (But my hometown is Aichi, too……)
    And I heard "OSOGAI" for the first time!
    Do you often use "OSOGAI"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heloooo:)☆I'm Lee!!
    You are really like chocolate!!!!!Me too:)!!
    This is very interesting and looks delicious!!
    I want to eat this so,please buy for me~:)♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Yumi.
    It's so cute!
    I wanna eat it~♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen these chocolate!
    I wanna buy it when I visit your hometown:)

    ReplyDelete